A classic from Naples - with the tasty addition of chorizo and an egg!
Very satisfying and packed full of flavour.
- Tomato Sauce
- 1 ball of mozzarella
- Handful of salami
- Handful of chorizo
- Handful of sliced mushrooms
- Handful of spinach
- 1 organic egg
- Stretch your pizza dough to the size of a regular pizza, then spread with your tomato sauce.
- Over half of the pizza, layer up your chorizo, salami, mushrooms, spinach, and mozzarella slices, then make a little well within the ingredients, towards the middle of the pizza, and then top off by cracking your egg into the well.
- Fold the dough over so it captures your ingredients, and twist/press the edge all the way along to seal.
- Pop in your pizza oven to cook!