A delicious seafood pizza with punchy notes of garlic and parsley to accentuate traditional Sicilian flavours.
- Tomato sauce (see our quick tomato sauce recipe)
- 1 ball of mozzarella
- 6 x king prawns
- 3 x cloves garlic
- Olive oil
- Fresh parsley
- 1 white onion
- Mince the garlic, chop the parsley, and mix in a small bowl with olive oil.
- Remove the shell from the king prawns and leave them overnight to marinate in the olive oil, fresh chopped parsley, and garlic mixture.
- To make the pizza, stretch your dough, apply a generous layer of tomato sauce, slice the mozzarella and place evenly around the pizza, then add the garlic king prawns - drizzling the remainder of the marinade over the pizza.
- Finely chop and lightly fry the small onion until softened, then sprinkle over the top of the pizza.
- Use your pizza oven to cook!