There's nothing better than whole, grilled sea bass - except, when it's done in a pizza oven.
Cooking your fish in the pizza oven cooks it quickly, keeping it succulent, and providing a crispy, brown skin.
- 6 whole sea bass, about 400g each, gutted and scaled
- 130ml olive oil
- 2 lemons
- 1 tbsp chopped oregano
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Start the pizza oven, if using. Brush each fish all over with about ½ tbsp olive oil and season, inside and out.
- Cook them for 6 minutes, turning in-between, until the skin is golden and the white flesh flakes easily.
- Meanwhile, halve one lemon and squeeze the juice into a bowl with the remaining olive oil and herbs; season to taste.
- Cut the remaining lemon into wedges. Serve the fish with the lemon dressing, ready to spoon over, and accompany with a lemon wedge